Heaven Got Another Angel

This is bit of a sad song, though I think it has a positive message. I recorded both an acoustic Piano version, and a JamStudio Version with guitar, drums, etc. In the end, I think the acoustic Piano, though very simple, sounded much better, so I went with it.

20.7.09
Blogger Becca says:
It's beautiful! I admit, I couldn't keep the tears in, but I love the message of it.
7/20/09, 6:10 PM  
Blogger Belle says:
totally love this song Gordon...so sweet, simple, and optomistic...like a child
7/22/09, 8:35 AM  
Blogger Cathy says:
I LOVE this song. I lost my son, John, to SIDS June 14, 1998 and this song really touches me.

Thank-you so much for sharing your talents!

Cathy

You can check out my blogspot about my journey, sidssurvivor.blogspot.com it's still a work in progress, I've never blogged before.
6/5/10, 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says:
where can i find this song to put onto disc for mu auntys funeral can anybody help me
2/24/11, 6:24 AM  
Blogger Kiss Me Kate says:
Thank you for this beautiful song! Can't keep the tears from flowing. I lost my mom a year ago and on the same day a year later we lost a great niece.
3/9/11, 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says:
I have lost a child and have been invited to perform at a local group for parents who have lost children. I think this song is touching and beautiful--do you have a chord chart or sheet music for it that I can buy.

wanting to share your beautiful music.
9/18/11, 6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says:
Absolutely luv this… Is it available to buy,.?
3/21/23, 3:31 PM