Into Your Eyes

A song for Kristen. When I wrote this song I was a little surprised myself at all the amazing places I've been and things I've seen. I am incredibly fortunate. After playing this song for Kristen, we made a goal to visit each of these eight places (that I talk about in the song) together. I visited these places before meeting her. So far we have one down and seven to go. The night I proposed to her, we went to Monterey, CA and watched the sun set into the ocean. Now we just need to take a trip to the Grand Canyon (now that we're in Arizona thats an easy one), Florida, Canada, and Europe.


By the way, I'm posting two songs in the same day, so if you missed it, there's another new song below :) Thanks for listening!

19.6.09
Blogger Anie says:
That is so cute! I love it. You got skills.
6/19/09, 9:58 PM  
Blogger Becca says:
My new favorite!!!!! LOVE it!!!!
6/20/09, 7:31 AM