Where the Sidewalk Ends

Lyrics adapted from Shel Silverstein's classic poem. I had fun putting Lord Byron's "She Walks in Beauty" to music, and thought I'd give this poem a try.

12.5.09
Blogger Anie says:
That's so cool! It's official. You're awesome.
5/12/09, 1:11 PM  
Blogger Becca says:
For some reason, the words make so much more sense put to music.

I like!!!
5/12/09, 4:01 PM  
Blogger Jacob says:
Great song Gordon. I'm impressed.
5/12/09, 7:02 PM  
Blogger Ken2 says:
I always liked this poem. Now I REALLY love this poem!

Steph-Anie is sooooooo right.
5/16/09, 11:44 AM  
Blogger Dallin says:
Sometimes I think I can never appreciate poetry until it is put to music. Thanks Gordon.
5/18/09, 3:56 PM  
Blogger Belle says:
I haven't had a chance to comment yet....

Seriously, I get happy goose-bumps listening to this one. I really LOVE what you've done with her poem. The music and photos you put together are an amazing package! I love the melody AND the accompaniment.

Love it. A lot. :)
5/30/09, 8:41 PM  
Blogger Becca says:
Mom says: Really beautiful melody. I find myself humming it throughout the day. That's a true sign of well-written music.
6/7/09, 9:15 AM