In The Quiet

This song is based on 1 Kings 19:11-12. Stephanie played the beautiful acoustic accompaniment. We do this one live on occasion and its fun. Thanks Steph!


30.6.09
Blogger Becca says:
I really love this one. I need to make more time for the quiet!

And I totally want a live performance next time I see you.
6/30/09, 4:17 PM  
Blogger Anie says:
I love this song so much! Yup. You're amazing. It's a fun song to play too.
6/30/09, 7:46 PM  
Blogger Belle says:
yeah. thanks for the reminder and teh beautiful song. I've always liked that particular passage...I love the chorus of this one.

nice job!
7/1/09, 9:20 AM  
Blogger Belle says:
THIS IS ARIA:
That song was nice.
Thanks for singing it!
7/1/09, 9:21 AM  
Blogger Stacy Emmons says:
Gordon!!! I love this one SO much!!!!!

Your songs get better and better. I'm not just saying that, either. Because, I don't mess around when it comes to poetry. =]
7/6/09, 4:46 PM