Storm of Love

The idea behind this song came when I was thinking about the common comparison of life's trials to storms. Then I remembered the phrase from the bible, "open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."

8.5.09
Blogger Becca says:
I love it- I've never thought of that before, a storm of love. I'm going to try to remember that when the next storm comes. And nice video to go with it too- those shots of the world were awesome.
5/8/09, 4:10 PM  
Blogger Stacy Emmons says:
This is so awesome. And I love the video!

My new favorite, I think! But you should re-record the vocals so your voice is a little clearer.

Way to go!! Your lyrics are just plain brilliant.
5/9/09, 11:44 AM  
Blogger Belle says:
Wow. Gordon, this is my current favorite. Seriously, I love it...a lot!

I do agree with Stacy; the one thing I'd say that I didn't love was that it was a little harder to hear and understand the vocal part.

LOVE THIS SONG!!!!
5/10/09, 2:59 PM  
Blogger Ken2 says:
I really NOT a parrot, but this is brilliant! We pray for the windows of Heaven to open for us, and then complain about the weather. We are just bit thick-headed, aren't we, though?
5/11/09, 7:20 PM