I Will Be Here

You can't see, but I'm playing the piano as well as singing. So that should explain my strange movements(: Anyway, this is a song I wrote a few weeks ago... a little different style than most of my songs.

16.3.09
Blogger Becca says:
Ooh, and like that style. And this song really describes one of my favorite parts about being married- never having to go through anything alone. :)

Ok, so I have a question for you. I've always wanted to write a song for Enoch, but obviously- I'm no song writer. I was hoping to write some lyrics and commission you to write the music to go with my words. But do you think it's too late to do it for Enoch's birthday? I know you're a busy guy!! And I don't even know if it will work because I'm not there to record the singing part- and it might be weird in a guys voice. Hmm... Anyway- what are your thoughts?
3/16/09, 10:01 PM  
Blogger Becca says:
Ok- and I just remembered that your wife is going to have a BABY pretty soon, so you'll probably be super busy. Hmmm... maybe next year.
3/16/09, 10:03 PM  
Blogger Anie says:
I'm not 1/100th as good as Gordon, but I'd be happy to help!
3/17/09, 12:38 PM  
Blogger Anie says:
P.S. Love the song. I've heard you playing it before. Very catchy chorus.
3/17/09, 12:38 PM  
Blogger Ken2 says:
Yeah. This is a goodun!
3/17/09, 10:03 PM  
Blogger Stacy Emmons says:
Okay, so I was home when you recorded this, and I like it! The other day it was stuck in my head but I didn't remember the words at first and was like-- what am I singing? Where did I hear this one??

haha. Nice work!
3/18/09, 11:21 AM