Child Of God

I actually wrote and recorded this a month ago, but wasn't too happy with the recording. I decided to go ahead and put it up, though, since I won't get around to re-recording it anytime soon. I have a lot of other songs higher on the list(: So, here it is...

20.1.09
Blogger Becca says:
Ok- I love love love this song. Seriously, I think it's my new favorite. Such a good message and a beautiful melody.
1/20/09, 9:34 PM  
Blogger Ken2 says:
Gordon, wow. Word's fail. I'm sending this to President Bradshaw. It is amazing.
2/21/09, 6:42 AM  
Blogger Belle says:
Yea, so this is Chris' favorite.

I love it and find myself really singing out the chorus. ^_^

My girls loved watching this video too. (And even when they're in the other room I'll hear them say: "That's Gordon's song! I can tell his voice! He's famous!!!"

hahaha ^_^
2/24/09, 11:30 AM