Amazing Grace

A cover with my own twist. I added a chorus using the words from the well-known first verse.

Amazing Grace - Cover
22.2.09
Blogger Stacy Emmons says:
Hey! I really like this version. A lot. I think I enjoy it more than the original.

Nice job!
2/23/09, 9:55 AM  
Blogger Belle says:
YOU ARE SO TOTALLY TALENTED AND AWESOME!!!! ^_^

(Just a side note to say...I've been commenting on your songs today because I realized that I've listened to all of them -a LOT- but haven't given feedback...so I just wanted to say one more time: YOU BABY ROCK!!!!)

^_^ Love Yas
2/24/09, 11:37 AM  
Blogger Stacy Emmons says:
Okay, I'm about to flex my stupid muscles. I've downloaded Dad's songs off his blog... but yours are videos and I can't figure it out. Help?

P.S. The security code for this comment was "mananimp." Seriously? lol
2/25/09, 12:42 PM  
Blogger Gordon True says:
mananimp.... haha!

You can download my mp3's at www.iLike.com. Just type in "Gordon Garner" from the main page.

FYI.... www.mediaconverter.org, is one tool you can use for downloading audio from youtube videos as mp3's. You just need the URL from the video.
2/25/09, 6:11 PM