Little Child (Kenny's Song)

I wrote this song about Kenny a little before his first birthday. I don't think there's a parent who hasn't had the experience of their child instantly cheering them up. No matter how upset or frustrated I may be, as soon as he looks up at me and holds out his arms, I can't help but be happy. We have a lot to learn from little children.

7.2.09
Blogger Anie says:
So cute!!! I love this one! I've never heard it before.
2/7/09, 1:39 PM  
Blogger Becca says:
Ok, I can't believe I haven't heard this song before. Sooo soo cute, and soo sooo true.

And the videos are precious!
2/8/09, 7:18 PM  
Blogger Belle says:
Yup...love it.

When I hear this one I always think about my own little ones and how completely true the feelings are --- over and over. ^_^
2/24/09, 11:26 AM