Anna Noel

I wrote this song for my daughter, Anna Noel. She isn't born yet, but she's due in a couple months and I'm excited. My experience with the birth of my son gives me a little insight into knowing what to expect. I know it will be a special day. I'm playing the piano and singing on this one.

31.1.09
Blogger Becca says:
Gordon, that is beautiful.
2/1/09, 11:46 AM  
Blogger Anie says:
That is so cute!
2/3/09, 8:59 AM  
Blogger Belle says:
You've TOTALLY captured the feelings.

It was way cute b/c my girls wanted to know who "My Angel Anna" was. And they were SOOOO excited to know that was the name of your little girl. ^_^

(Of course then we got off on a name conversation...but any who!)

LOVE, LOVE this song. Definitely a Daddy singing to his little girl...there is hardly anything more tender.
2/24/09, 11:28 AM