Girl of My Dreams

OK, so I wrote this song way back in the summer of 2005, this is one of the first songs (with vocals) that I ever wrote. I wrote it about Kristen, actually before we were engaged, when she was in Idaho and I was in CA. I played it for her later and its always been one of her favorites. So I recorded it.

21.3.09
Blogger Becca says:
How come I have never heard this song before? It's amazing. I especially love the piano accompaniment- sooo beautiful.
3/21/09, 4:18 PM  
Blogger Anie says:
So cute! I love this song!

P.S. Thanks for the awesome lyrics. You rock!
3/21/09, 5:54 PM  
Blogger Kristen says:
I know you posted this song for me, I love it honey, you sound wonderful!
3/21/09, 8:06 PM  
Blogger Stacy Emmons says:
ahhhw. Nicely done, Gordon. Brownie points for you! haha
3/22/09, 2:54 PM