To Be With You

OK, so this song has a sad feel to it, but I like to think of it as a happy song. The idea for this song came from some comments I heard from two different people who had just lost a loved one. They spoke of how the experience helped them find belief in God. I'd like to have done another take on the vocal track, but didn't get to it. Let me know what you think...
13.12.08
Blogger Kristen says:
This is my favorite!
12/18/08, 11:22 AM  
Blogger Becca says:
I agree- this one is by FAR my favorite. love, love it!
12/29/08, 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Karen Halabura says:
I love this song please I have tried 2 download it from ilike.com but it says "Sorry, this playlist doesn't have any playable songs :-(" I downloaded Heavens Got Another Angel from itunes but it won't display any other songs I will pay 4 the song please help me download this song somehow. I don't have a singing voice but music is very powerful 2 me I can express my feelings thru words and videos this is what I made with Heavens Got Another Angel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppGPzQOnrpY
10/30/10, 10:13 PM