The Heavens Weep

Moses 7:28,39-40

"And it came to pass that the God of heaven looked upon the residue of the people, and he wept; and Enoch bore record of it, saying: How is it that the heavens weep, and shed forth their tears as the rain upon the mountains?

... Wherefore, he suffereth for their sins; inasmuch as they will repent in the day that my Chosen shall return unto me, and until that day they shall be in torment;

Wherefore, for this shall the heavens weep"

27.12.10
Blogger Anie says:
Brother!!! Not gonna lie, I'm fighting back jealousy here. The music is beautiful (as always). The lyrics are so beautifully crafted I almost hate you! Sigh. You stole all the AWESOME SONG-MASTER-WRITING genes from the gene pool. Seriously, amazing job though. Props, man. Props.
12/29/10, 4:14 AM  
Blogger Stacy says:
I really really like this. A lot. =). It's just how summer storms feel.
7/14/11, 9:51 PM