With Wondering Awe

Merry Christmas!

One of my Christmas presents (from my beautiful wife) was the Tascam DP-008. Its basically a little portable recording studio and its AWESOME! Its completely stand alone, doesn't require computer or anything. Just messing around (with the kids playing with new presents in the same room), I recorded & mastered this in about 10 minutes time!

Anyway, this is my arrangement of With Wondering Awe. Same lyrics with a new melody!

25.12.10
Blogger Belle says:
Gordon, I love your take on this seasonal carol! Your melody is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us. And how exciting!!! The recording turned out fabulously - that's awesome! :D Merry Christmas!
12/25/10, 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says:
Thank you for this beautiful piece. I would like to sing it. is there any way I could get the score?
11/11/11, 2:17 PM  
Blogger L.S.Marshall says:
Well done! Any chance I could get the sheet music? lorenmarshall8@yahoo.com
11/23/14, 2:41 PM  
Blogger oliviap2 says:
Do you have the piano music for this? I love this version.
12/1/20, 12:53 PM