The Pout-Pout Fish Song

The Pout-Pout Fish, by Deborah Diesen, is Kenny's favorite story book.

So, I put it to music... and we have a lot of fun with it. You should see Kenny and Anna dance to this song(:

31.7.10
Blogger Becca says:
Oh my goodness- I LOVE IT TO DEATH!!! That's so fun. Emma was dancing all over the place. :)

P.S. Also, I think you should do a couple more children's books to songs. And then make a CD. And then give it to me. lol. PLEASE?! For Christmas? hee hee. It would be like those Sandra Boyton songs, but cooler.
7/31/10, 3:32 PM  
I love it!
8/1/10, 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Dan Hanna says:
This is FIN-TASTIC!!!

Thank you for bringing a BIG smile to my pouty fish face!

Best Fishes
8/1/10, 5:57 PM  
Blogger Belle says:
You are one talented man! I love, love, love it! (And I totally wish I could see your kiddos dancing along...how cute!)
8/1/10, 6:12 PM  
Blogger Belle says:
Okay Josh is now requesting the "Pout Pout -ish" song!!! SO adorable!!! And at the end he has to "smooch, smooch, smooch" all over the place! Makin' me laugh! (I just might have to get this book for him...)!
8/9/10, 6:39 AM  
Your stuff is great. Is there any way I could get a copy of the song without stealing off You Tube? Thanks and keep it coming.
11/6/10, 12:18 PM